Leading crypto assets platform, Amber Group, has been hard at work in Q1 2022 with recent updates showing the scale of adoption, investment, and participation within the digital and crypto asset space from the company.
One of Amber Group’s latest investments has been in the NFT space. The Doge NFT, the world’s famous meme fractionalized into DOG to entertainment, PleasrDAO, and Amber Group are working on The Doge NFT (DOG) as it launched on Huobi, the world’s 5th largest crypto exchange, according to CoinGecko.
By enabling the fractionalizing of NFTs, Amber Group is looking to make NFTs more accessible to fans, collectors, and potential community members who often lack the capital to participate in the NFT marketplace.
SEE ALSO: Amber Group Announces Q3 2022 Launch of OpenVerse, The Gateway into The Metaverse
In addition to the above, Amber Group has also spearheaded and participated in the following initiatives, so far, in 2022:
- Approved as a member of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Amber Group’s Managing Partner, Annabelle Huang, named on Mckinsey’s annual Top Women Innovators list.
- Participant at the Fintech Association of Hong Kong discussion on ‘Institutional Adoption of Cryptos’
- Participant at the CitiGroup 9th digital Money Symposium panel discussion
- Sponsored the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2022
- Participant at The Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute’s webinar series
- Participant at the WILD3 Conference panel discussion
- Participant at the Nordic Blockchain Association and Copenhagen Fintech Lab Panel
- Sponsored and participated in the Bitcoin 2022 in Miami by Bitcoin Magazine
- Sponsored and participated in the 2022 Future Commerce in Taipei and Taiwan
RECOMMENDED READING: Amber Group Executes World’s First Crypto Borrow Transaction in eNote on Algorand
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
ERC20 Address: 0x03139524428e40E31f13909f8D994C915FB91277
SOL address: 9cC65AWFHj848kntcoyiT8av3jiRQEqyTTmBR1GvVUb
Follow us on Twitter for the latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel below for more updates:
Credit: Source link